CBRITP Certified Business Resilience IT Professional
WHAT IS CBRITP CERTIFICATION?
The Certified Business Resilience IT Professional (CBRITP) is a leading designation in the field of IT disaster recovery and resiliency. This certification is awarded to professionals who have demonstrated a high degree of competency and skills in the management of a disaster recovery plans for Information Technology and network infrastructures. It validates that holders of this certification have:
- an in-depth expertise in all stages of the IT disaster recovery planning life-cycle - including requirement analysis, design, development, implementation, testing, maintenance, and execution.
- an extensive knowledge of the best practices and standards related to IT disaster recovery.
- adequate competency to manage programs that can range in scope from a data centre to a corporate-wide IT infrastructure.
HOW DO I ATTAIN CBRITP CERTIFICATION?
There are two options to earn the CBRITP certification. The first option is to register and attend a 3-day CBRITP training course and complete the certification exam at the end of the training. The second option is to register for an exam only and complete the certification exam.
How to Become CBRITP Certified
Who Holds CBRITP Designation
CBRM designation is currently held by professionals from across all major industries with the following roles and positions:
- IT DR managers and coordinators
- Data Center staff and managers
- Business continuity team members
- IT DR consultants
- Chief Information Officers
- IT staff and managers
- Facilities coordinators
- IT DR Auditors
- IT project managers
- Banking and Finance Sector: World Bank Group (USA), Federal Reserve Bank of NY (USA),Citibank (USA),Transamerica (USA),Bank of Ghana (Ghana),Bank of Montreal (Canada),Ban of Uganda (Uganda), etc.
- Health Care Sector: American Cancer Society (USA), Zuellig Pharma Corporation (Philippines), Trillium Health Centre (Canada), Novartis Pharma AG (Switzerland), Barr Pharmaceuticals (USA), St. Jude Medical Inc. (USA), Genzyme Europe B.V. (The Netherlands), etc.
- Insurance Sector: Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida (USA), Tokyo Millennium Re Ltd. (Bermuda), New York Life Insurance Company (USA), Travelers Insurance Company (USA), Sunlife Financial (USA), Summacare Health Insurance Plan (USA), Progressive Insurance (USA), etc.
- Education Sector: North Carolina State University (USA), The George Washington University (USA), Coventry University (United Kingdom), Federal University of Sao Paolo (Brazil), Princeton University (USA), Northern Virginia Community College (USA),etc.
- Technology Sector: Microsoft (USA), Intel Corporation (New Mexico), Emirates Computers (Abu Dhabi), Fidelity National Information Services (India), Databasement BV (Holland), Dell Inc. (USA), Sungard Availability Services (Canada), Hewlett-Packard (Venezuela), etc.
- Energy Sector: National Gas Company of Trinidad and Tobago (Trinidad), Pakistan Petroleum Ltd. (Pakistan), Husky Energy (Canada), Saudi Aramco (Saudi Arabia), N.V.G.E.B.E. (Netherlands Antilles), NV Energy (USA), San Diego Gas Electric (USA), etc.
- Transportation Sector: Dubai Airports (Dubai), Delta Airlines (USA), Philippine Airlines (Philippines), United Airlines (USA), Skyservice Airlines Inc. (Canada), Veolia Transportation (USA), Toronto Transit Commission (Canada), etc.
- Retail Sector: EBay (USA), Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (USA), Best Buy (USA), Canadian Tire Corporation (Canada), The Home Depot (USA), Avon Products Inc. (USA), Whole Foods Market (Canada), etc.
- Communication Sector: Dish Network (USA), T-Mobile (USA), Fibertel (Argentina), Telesur (Suriname), Bermuda Telephone Company (Bermuda), Siemens Communications (USA), Bahrain Telecom Company (Kingdom of Bahrain), etc.
- Government Sector: Internal Revenue Service (USA), Correctional Service Canada (Canada), National Housing Trust (Jamaica), Uganda Revenue Authority (Uganda), Federal Election Commission (USA), Canadian Conservation Institute (Canada), Department of Foreign Affairs (Canada), etc.
- Manufacturing Sector: British American Tobacco (United Kingdom), First Country (USA), Philip Morris International (Switzerland), SABIC (Saudi Arabia), WEB Aruba N.V. (Aruba), Methanex Trinidad Ltd. (Trinidad), Chicago Bridge and Iron Company (USA), etc.
- Management Consulting Sector: Hewitt Associates (India), Elliot Consulting Service (USA), Neville Consultancy (Suriname), Tung Hing Pacific Management Consulting Ltd. (Hong Kong), Robert K. Martineau Associates (Canada), RGK Consulting (Canada), Accenture (USA), etc.
- Services Sector: US Postal Service (USA), Xceed Contact Center (Egypt), Barona Resorts and Casino (USA), Universal Weather and Aviation (USA), Cooper Norman (USA), Purolator (Canada), etc.
- North America: United States, Canada, Mexico and Jamaica
- South America: Brazil and Ghana
- Europe: France, Belgium, United Kingdom and Holland
- Middle East: Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Saudi Arabia
- Africa: Egypt and Uganda
- Asia: Hong Kong, India and Philippines